Brand trackers monitor your brand awareness and execution on the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in your competitive environment.
Key business objectives
- Monitor your brand awareness (top of mind, unaided, aided) and see how it compares to competitor brands
- Examine your product’s performance on key product criteria (e.g. efficacy, tolerance, convenience) and compare it to competitor brands
- Determine the perceived performance of your services in the most desired categories (e.g. education, clinical research, etc.)
- Track the impact of your multi-channel communication mix (i.e. in-person and digital, push or pull) and compare it to the competition
- Determine which KPIs significantly impact overall satisfaction and leverage prescription behavior
- Reveal improvement areas, unmet needs, and growth opportunities