A patient journey maps the journey of the patient and the role of the stakeholders (e.g. HCPs, caregivers) involved along the way. This includes emotional aspects and prioritizes marketing investments on the right targets.
Key business objectives
- Identify and describe the steps from diagnosis to later-line treatments
- Determine which stakeholders are involved and the role they play at each step of the journey
- Uncover HCP and patient moods, motivations, and pain points along the journey
- Identify potential leverage points, associated drivers, and barriers to reach the next step, and ultimately, your treatment
- Allocate marketing investments to the right stakeholders, tailoring the approach to address the specific needs of each