Segmentation, or attitudinal segmentation, identifies and describes homogeneous clusters / segments of HCPs or patients who share the same attitudes and behaviors in order to tailor your marketing strategy and messaging.
Key business objectives
- List the distinctive attitudes and behaviors that segment your audience
- Identify, size, and fully describe each segment and evaluate its attractiveness (e.g. magnitude and level of interest)
- Identify the beliefs that can be influenced to increase level of interest
- Determine the exact close-ended questions to be asked by sales representatives or researchers to allocate your customer to the right segment
- Adapt your marketing strategy and messaging specifically to each segment
Often the benefit of segmentation results can be lost because sales and marketing teams are unable to assign their customers to the identified clusters. We provide our clients a simple predictive tool to avoid this common pitfall.