Pricing research estimates your value and calculates the optimum price window that maximizes sales and profitability. Pricing research also addresses Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), and market access routes specific to your product or device.
Key business objectives
- Determine the prices of the best alternatives to your offering and evaluate your differentiating value
- Evaluate what would spontaneously be considered as a good, expensive, and too expensive price
- Anticipate the willingness to purchase and use, and a revenue curve at different tested price points
- Identify and prioritize the expected health economics outcomes that would best leverage your value
- Determine the possible market access / patient coverage routes and reveal geographic opportunities or barriers
Interviewing HCPs who have minimal price references, and purchasers who have a limited clinical background, can easily produce precisely wrong results. To avoid these traps, we use a controlled, multi-step pricing methodology, which takes into consideration the limitations of both essential target audiences.